Friday, October 22, 2010

No Time For Creativity Today?

Well, today I "just don't have the time". So, in order to send my daughter a Halloween card at her dorm, I am recycling. I receive a hand-stamped card each and every holiday from a dear friend who used to be my next-door-neighbor. I'm sure she won't mind (will you Christine?) that I am recycling her Halloween card by adhering it to the front of a regular white card. Now, I can open the card and add my own message to my daughter.
Hey, Christine, if you want me to remove this I will, but kudos to you for a FANTASTIC job on the Halloween card!!!  She's used embossing, stamping, and punches to create this fun holiday masterpiece!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Latest Projects

  • Bathroom Window treatments
  • Double wide window Cornice Boards
  • Lady Bug Favor Bags
  • Lady Bug Goody Bags
  • Frog Goody Bags
  • Gift Bags
  • Wire Easter Egg Tree
  • X's & O's (Hugs & Kisses) Bracelets
  • Beaded Necklaces for my Silpada Pendant
  • Crepe Paper Roses
  • Acrylic Pendants
  • Jewelry Wall Organizer
  • Valentine Paper Mache Boxes

My Blog List